Tuesday 8 April 2014

Steampunk Spells








Wow! getting to play with the new Graphic 45 papers Steampunk Spells. So Cool. G45 is my absolute favourite paper manufacturer.
So many ideas were bouncing around in my head, what to do…
In the end it was the clock chipboard from Words or Whatever that decided me, something old, vintage…  Hmm right up my alley.

Looking through my photos I found these pictures of my Great Aunt Phil and Great Uncle Joe, circa 1925, playing with a bike and a pram, and the richness of the sepia tones fitted right in.

I grunged and cut up the clock and added other chipboard pieces from my stash, then used some of the flowers from the matching G45 Steampunk spells flowers sheet. The letters were cut with Tim Holtz ‘upon a time’ alphabet die, and covered with glossy accents.



No comments:

Post a Comment